International RECOGNITION & ACCrEDITaTION
GLOBAL STANDARD CERTIFICATION
Recognised by Global Standard Certification of ISO: 9001:2015 & ISO: 14000:2015
PLATINUM BUSINESS PRESTIGE AWARD
Honoured with Platinum Business Prestige Award by Association of Otherways, European Management Association, in Berlin, Germany
Honoured with Royal Quality Leadership Award by British Royal Quality Council, in London, UK.
STAR QUALITY LEADERSHIP BY BID
Honoured with Certificate of Star Quality Leadership by BID, Spain in London, UK
STAR QUALITY LEADERSHIP LEADERSHIP
Awarded with The New Era Award- for the effort of developing Indian School of Thought Honoured with Star Quality Leadership Award By BID, Spain in Paris France
Sri SIIM has International accreditations by:
Association of MBAS, (AMBA) UK
Association of Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) US
Council for Higher Education (CHEA), USA
Achiever of International Awards
British Royal Quality Council Award from U.K.
Star Leadership Award in Paris France by BID, Spain
Star Quality Leadership Award
Platinum Business Prestige Award in Berlin Germany
Quality Leadership Award
Global Standard Certification ISO 14001:2015
& ISO 9001:2015
The curriculum at Sri SIIM is certified by Dun & Bradstreet, USA
TIE-UP & MOU’S
Sri SIIM has signed an MOU with several leading global organizations that provide international internship and participation in a global environment. This assists students to have internships and final placements in best in – class multinational corporations.
Some key organizations associated with Sri SIIM in international arena:
- University of Bridgeport, USA
- International Education Association of South Africa and Economic office of South Africa, New Delhi
- University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Association of MBA Schools in USA
- US National Academic of Management Science
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- Otherways Management Consulting, Paris, France
Sri SIIM students’ exchange program will further its objective of Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam, besides exposing Indian students to international flavours.
The presence of an international community greatly enhances the academic and social life of the campus, bringing an extra dimension to classes and broadening, the horizons of resident students.
We host several visitors from abroad - exchange students, visiting professors, lecturers and research fellows - who contribute to our teaching and scholarship.
At Sri SIIM, we have taken the following steps:
- Facilitate students to achieve scholastic excellence.
- Impart practical dimensions to the acquired knowledge.
- Provide exposure to the international standards and corporate dynamics.
- Join the Global Network of Libraries
- Sri SIIM, the first business school in India to feature in the FINANCIAL TIMES, UK for its rich archives and instant international current updates of news & views which serves as excellent knowledge bank for the faculty and students.
- Dun & Brad Street, (D & B) Certified Curriculum and Featured in their Indian list of recognised B-School
- Membership of INDEST-AICTE Consortium (Indian National Digital Library in Engineering Sciences and Technology Consortium).
- Institutional Member of AIMA, ASSOCHAM, FICCI, Institute of Director ( IOD), National HRD Network
- Recognized and supported by RKVIF, a philantrophic body for human excellence through Indian wisdom, service to global mankind and universal spirituality with offices around the globe.
- Recognition of Quality & Support for Placement of Students by the NMC Group & UAE Exchange, a Multi Billion $ Global Conglomerate.
- Affiliated with numerous International Universities for Exchange of Knowledge and Quality Improvement.
- Ranked among “Top 35” for Recruiters’ Preferred B-Schools by Business World - Cosmode.
- Awarded with the All India Excellence Award: 2009 by India Achievers Podium.